Shell scripting with Node.js
Why should I read this book?
This book is about shell scripting with Node.js. You will learn:
- How Node.js works:
- Its foundations: its architecture, its event loop, etc.
- Its API: How to use its global variables and modules.
- How to use npm (the package manager bundled with Node.js) to:
- Install and manage packages.
- Create and publish packages.
- How to write cross-platform package scripts for running development tasks such as generating artifacts and running tests.
- How to use all of the aforementioned knowledge to create and deploy cross-platform shell scripts.
Read all chapters
Previews of the ebooks:
Buy the book
You can buy a package with ebooks.
They come in these formats:
- DRM-free PDF (258 pages)
- DRM-free EPUB
- DRM-free MOBI
- Archive with HTML (no ads)
The free online version is made possible by the sales of the book. Thanks for your support!
Discounts and bulk purchases
- If a digital package is beyond your means, you can get a discount via this form.
- Bulk purchases: If you intend to buy more than 10 digital copies, please contact me via email at dr_axel AT icloud.com and I’ll help you make the purchase (Payhip doesn’t currently directly support bulk purchases).
About the author
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
, writes books and teaches classes.