About this book
This book consists of two parts:
- Part 1 is a quick start for TypeScript that teaches you the essentials quickly.
- Part 2 digs deeper into the language and covers many important topics in detail.
This book is not a reference, it is meant to complement the official TypeScript handbook.
Buy the book
If you buy this book, you get:
- The current content in four DRM-free versions:
- PDF file
- ZIP archive with ad-free HTML
- EPUB file
- MOBI file
- Any future content that is added to this edition. How much I can add depends on the sales of this book.
The current price is introductory. It will increase as more content is added.
About the author
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
, writes books and teaches classes.