About the book
- It teaches practical techniques for using the language better.
- It teaches how the language works and why. What it teaches is firmly grounded in the ECMAScript specification (which the book explains and refers to).
- It covers only the language (ignoring platform-specific features such as browser APIs) but not exhaustively. Instead, it focuses on a selection of important topics.
Buy the book
If you buy this book, you get:
- The current content in four DRM-free versions:
- PDF file
- ZIP archive with ad-free HTML
- EPUB file
- MOBI file
- Any future content that is added to this edition. How much I can add depends on the sales of this book.
The current price is introductory. It will increase as more content is added.
About the author
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
, writes books and teaches classes.