(Ad, please don’t block.)
1. About this book
1.1. What’s in this book?
- The book covers all essential features of the language, up to and including ECMAScript 2018 (the current standard).
- These features are still mentioned, along with pointers to documentation.
- There are test-driven exercises and quizzes for most chapters (paid feature).
- Includes advanced sections, so you can occasionally dig deeper – if you want to.
1.2. What is not covered by this book?
ExploringJS.com, which are free to read online.
- This book deliberately focuses on the language. Browser-only features etc. are not included.
1.3. This book isn’t finished, yet
More content is still to come. Buy this book now and get free updates for at least 2 years!
1.4. Can I buy a print edition?
The current plan is to release a print edition once the book is finished. Rough guess: sometime in 2019.
1.5. Will there be a free online version?
There will eventually be a version that is free to read online (with most of the chapters, but without exercises and quizzes). Current estimate: early 2019.
Generated: 2018-11-06 09:02