Most of the following books are free to read online. I hope you’ll like them so much that you’ll buy the offline versions.
One more book:
- A modern guide to the language.
- More compact than my other books, which go into greater depth.
- No required knowledge (apart from programming)
- Exploring ES6
- Exploring ES2016 and ES2017
- Exploring ES2018 and ES2019 New
- Setting up ES6
- Using and configuring Babel 6 in web browsers and on Node.js.
- It’s a pragmatic language (based on OCaml), with various “impure” escape hatches (output, mutable state, etc.).
About the author
Praise for Axel’s books